Updated July 9th
24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. – Hebrews 10:24-25
Meadowview, We have news! We will be Worshiping in our building on Sunday, May 31 @ 10:30 AM. There are all kinds of precautions and protocols being taken. Watch this video for the explanation and rationale of this decision. (A Change to this video is – Face Coverings are Required for Entry, Exit, and Singing) Look below the video for the steps we are taking to do this, instructions for you, and what to expect.
I hope you watched the video above, for the full explanation on this. Here are the instructions and guidelines for Sunday’s Worship.
1. Should I attend in person Worship?
The best way to honor what the Bible teaches, instructs, and commands about Christian Worship, Christian Community, Shepherding, and One-Anothering is to do so as Christians gathering together. However, we understand there are reasons not to attend at this time
- If you have a fever, sore throat, or any cold or flu-like symptoms you need to stay home.
- If you are in a high risk category or care for someone who is, we ask that you make a wise decision about whether or not your should attend.
- If after you read these precautions you are uncomfortable with attending Worship in person, please feel the Freedom to continue to watch the Livestream until such time as you are comfortable to attend in person.
2. Cleaning & Social Distancing In Effect
- 6 feet apart between Family Groups
- No Physical interaction
- Stay Home if Sick. No Entry if sick or exhibiting symptoms of sickness.
- Temperature Guns will read the forehead temperature of each person who enters the building. They do not touch the person.
- Approved Chemicals will be used to clean all floors and hard surfaces before and after worship. Chairs will be sprayed with aerosol disinfectant.
Face Masks will be an Individual Decision – they are not required. But you are welcome to wear one and we will have some here if you would like one.
- Face coverings will be worn at 3 times – when Entering, Exiting, and Singing. They are not required during worship other than singing. Read More
3. NO Other Programs –
There will be NO Nursery, Children’s Ministry, Youth or Sunday School
- Rocking Room and Nursing Room in Narthex are now open
- Toddler Nursery is now open
- Youth is now meeting
- Children’s Ministry and Adult Bible Hour are still not meeting
4. Singing – We will be singing in Worship. 2 Worship Songs at the Beginning and a Closing Song at the End.
- Will be open
- BUT, we encourage you to use the restrooms at home so we don’t create a scenario where there are crowds trying to get into the restrooms.
6. Entrance – Narthex at 10:20 am.
- We will open 2 doors, one on each side of the Narthex at 10:20 am.
- Temperature checks are required before entering the building.
- No Socializing while in the Building. Please do so outside
7. Find a Seat
- We have Reduced our Capacity to under 33%
- Seats are spread out across the Worship Center in groups
- Groups of 2,3,4 Seats are in the Left and Center Sections
- Groups of 5 or 6 Seats are in the Right Section
- Bulletins will be laid out on seats already, (placed on them with gloves).
- Find a group of seats that has the same # of people that are in your family
- If there are no more groups that exactly match your family, find one with only 1 extra seat in it.
- If you come to worship by yourself, please sit in a group of 2 Seats.
- You may not sit in a seat that is open immediately connected to other seats people are in.
- You will be dismissed out the side doors
- Maintain 6′ spacing between groups going out the side doors
- If you need to exit through the Narthex due to physical limitations, you will be asked to wait until the worship center is empty.
9) Other Worship Options
10) Communion – June 7th, July 5, Aug 3
- We have purchased individually packaged communion elements for communion.
- A juice cup is sealed with foil, and on top of that is a bread wafer that is sealed with plastic.
- The Juice/Bread packages will be placed on tables in front while wearing gloves and a facemask, and covered by a table cloth, all before worship.
- When it is time for communion, we will call up 1 member of each family group to get the elements for your family group.
- When it is time to take the Bread, you will peel off the plastic top and eat together.
- When it is time to take the Cup, you will peel off the foil top and drink.
We look forward to being together this Sunday to all who can come. If the Lord leads you to join us, we ask that you love one-another by respecting the above protocols. Thank you for your prayers as we navigate these crazy times.