In Jeremiah 29, God gives the Jewish exiles a long message, as part of that we read this that we believe has applicability even today:
7 But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.
Furthermore, in Romans 13 we read that governing authorities are setup for our good and we should honor them. With that in mind and out of love for our own community at Meadowview as well as our neighbors in Lexington and around Davidson County we have developed the following plan during this National Emergency which enables us to comply with the NC Executive Order and still do ministry in this new context.
- For more information on this read Pastor George’s Article
Also visit our MRPC COVID-19 Resource Update and Resource Page.
-Sunday Mornings & Wednesday Nights – Livestreaming Worship,
- There’s lots of help in our County & by our Church. Here’s how to get it.
- AFTER READING THAT PAGE – you can submit a request if still needed.
- While it is always a touchy subject to talk about giving, most of our people rightly view giving as an Act of Worship.
- So, while we won’t be taking up the offering on Sundays on our campus, you can mail your tithes, offerings and Faith Promise commitments in to the church.
- Also, you can give Securely Online through your bank account or your credit card. Look for the Little Red Give above in the menu on this page.
-No events or gatherings on our campus, even of 10 people or less.
- Should look for creative ways to connect with each other. Ideas?-
- Facebook live videos, email, and Zoom video meetings or Google Hangouts.
– Easter & Holy Week – Livestreaming the Service, see above.
- Holy Week Devotional 2020
- Full Schedule of Activities
- M-F @ 9am – Daily Devotion & Prayer by Taylor Howsmon
- Wednesday Night Livestream: Worship & the Word
– Children’s Wing is closed to all but Staff & Security.
-Adult Wing – Semi-Closed. There may be a reason for people to be in there, on a pass through basis and on an as-needed basis. BUT NO meetings or gatherings will be held in here.
-Front Office Schedule
- Normal Office Schedule.
- M – Th 8 am – 5 pm, Friday 8 am – 1 pm
-The Prayer Chain-
- Yes, this will still go out.
- To submit prayer requests -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us be in prayer now more than ever!
14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)