Middle School/High School Bible Hour
This Sunday, youth Bible hour is back!
– While the future plan is to separate the high school and middle school Bible Hour classes, this week we will meet all together in the high school room.
– Following safety guidelines put in place by Meadowview, masks are required for entry and exit but not for sitting socially distanced. However, you’re encouraged to wear a mask throughout if you would like to.
– We will not be doing any singing, but will pray together and have a discussion. The subject we will be covering over the next several weeks will be Finding Rest — Our discussion will center on the significance of rest in the Bible and finding rest in a restless world.
– For those who either cannot physically make it, or those who don’t yet feel safe in groups, I’ll also be going live on Zoom so you can join in on the conversation. If you would like more details on this, please let me know!
We will have a Parent Meeting immediately following our worship service Sunday
– This meeting will serve as an opportunity for us to meet together to talk about the latest in the youth ministry, provide you an opportunity to ask questions, and for us to pray together for our students and volunteers.
– We will meet in the worship center, with the same safety guidelines in place as our service.
– My hope and plan is for this meeting to last around an hour.
– For those who cannot physically make it, or don’t yet feel safe in groups, I would like to offer a Zoom parent meeting on Monday covering the same material. If you’re interested in the Zoom meeting, please email Taylor or call the church office (336-249-2680) so we can schedule it.