If you need anything not covered in this list, submit a request through this form or call the church office (336-249-2680).
If you can help people with needs, shopping, helping them with technology, let us know in our Contact Form or by calling the church office (336-249-2680).
Goodwill Career Resources
- Career Center – 719 W. Center St., Lexington, NC 27292; 336-236-8021
- Job Fairs
- Interview Preparation
- See all current events here
Davidson County Senior Services Help – 336-236-3015
- Telephone Wellbeing Checks
- Meal Packs & Pet Food
- Grocery Shopping, Medicine Pickup & Delivery
- Transportation and Other Services as they can Accommodate
- See EXPANDED SERVICES FLYER
Senior Citizens Assisted Living
Need a Ride: (NO Charge 60 and older)
Davidson County offers general and medical transportation to seniors 60 years of age and older and their spouse or caregiver at no charge if approved by Senior Services.
- Medical and Dental Appointments (Non-Medicaid recipients only) –
- General Transportation (Groceries and pharmacy)
- See Flyer
Call 336-242-2947 or 336-242-2250 & ask for the Senior Services Transportation Coord. They will probably need a 24-48 hour notice.
Food Lion Shopping Service (w/ Delivery Option)
- Shopping – shop.foodlion.com
- How To’s & Questions – www.foodlion.com/customer-service/faqs/food-lion-to-go/
- You can drive & park in a designated area and they will bring your groceries to your car.
- Delivery – They will deliver for $2-6, depending on the amount of the order.
Walmart Grocery Shopping Service (w/ Delivery Option)
- Shopping – https://grocery.walmart.com/
- How To’s Questions – https://wmt-grocery.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/
- Pickup – Must Reserve a time slot for order pickup.
- Delivery – available for a fee determined at time of the order
- Walmart, Tuesday’s from 6am – 7 am , Ages 60 and up
- Food Lion, Mondays & Wednesdays from 7 – 8 am
Meadowview Resources & Links
- Phone – 336-249- 2680
- Worship Livestream Sunday’s at 10:30 (join at 10:20)
- Livestream & Bulletin Links meadowviewpca.org/livestream
- MRPC Updates meadowviewpca.org/coronavirus-updates
- Request Emails or Needs meadowviewpca.org/contact
- Facebook Page & Live Facebook.com/meadowviewpca
- Videos & Sermons YouTube.com/meadowviewpca
- Sermons www.SermonAudio.com/meadowviewpca
- Receive Prayer Chain firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a necessity that is unavailable at the stores, let the MRPC office know. We will make the need known (anonymously) and see if someone has excess they are willing to share. Call 336-249-2680 or submit request at www.meadowviewpca.org/contact.